Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Summer Starlight

Hello dear folks,
It has been a while since I've last posted. After a lovely year off with baby Henry, I found out that my old boss and friend was starting a new yarn shop in the Woodstock neighborhood, called Starlight Knitting Society. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as I was just considering getting back to work. I immediately stalked her on the instagram and let her know I was officially submitting my resume! What's more amazing then getting to go play with yarn and teach knitting at a sweet little neighborhood knit shop?
We are coming up on the shop's one year anniversary and the stars are shining even brighter then before. We are finding new gorgeous yarns to carry, more lovely designers to support, and meeting new peeps every day. I am super grateful to get to do this again at a time when knitters are knitting even more then before!











No comments:

Post a Comment